Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 November 2017

Chester le Street art Society Autumn Exhibition 2017

CLS library from November 4th for one week.
I forgot the picture labels so I had to go home to collect them. I normally hang the pictures but left it to the others and when I returned everything was strung and in place.
I also managed to erase my photos before downloading so the photos below are courtesy of Anne Marie on her iPhone.




 There were 31 entries and we had 74 visitors who voted for the best picture which resulted in a tie for first place with Jan Graham- dog portrait, Peter Robbins- Staithes and Peter Robbins- Whitby who each received ten votes. ( shown with a white cross on the photos except for the Staithes painting).

Congratulations to Hazel Clark who sold her painting of Plockton- third photo top right.

Peter's painting of Staithes from our facebook page.

I missed the exhibition as we were having a weeks holiday in York.


No comments: